Thursday, May 20, 2010

Doing Better...

I really need to do better at updating my blog. I am determined that for my Christmas present this year I am going to ask that Santa pay for me to get all my previous blog posts made into a book. I have heard of people doing this and loving how it turns out. Besides... what a cool and easy way to keep a journal!
Anyway... here is what we have been up to lately:
- David is getting ready to finish up his second Master's class. He took his first Master's class a while ago and then decided he wasn't quite ready to be back in school. But then he heard that taking classes on at a ground campus were much better so he gave that a try and is really liking it. He is also going to try and start applying for management jobs at UOP- so we'll see how that goes! He really does so well there and works so hard. We are so grateful for him and all he does for us! Oh... and he also got called to be our 'Ward Athletic Director'. Isn't that like the most perfect calling for him? Lucky guy.
- As for me... I just started my last class before Student Teaching! Yay Me! I just received my student teaching assignment and will be doing it at Ranch Elementary with the 3rd grade. I am so anxious, excited, and a little nervous. I feel like I have been working on this for so long and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Truth be told though... I am already saddened by the thought of leaving my little boys to pretty much do a full-time job (without pay). But I am happy to know they will be in GREAT hands... the hands of my good friend Jessica Despain that is. =)
- Madden is quite the energetic and fun little boy. I am LOVING the stage that he is at right now. He is talking so much and says the funniest things. He is such a sweet kid and tells me every day, 'Mom- I love dad... I love brother... and I love you!'.
- Kolten is my little boy who has grown up way to fast. Oh how I wish I could push a pause button to keep him from growing! He just started walking, and loves to jabber. He is also a cuddler (which I love). I call him my 'Tenney boy' cause I think he looks so Tenney. He loves following around Madden and I just know they are going to be such great friends.
Here are some recent pictures. I just LOVE the one of Madden, Kolten and Lewis. We did it for my mom for Mother's day. Aren't they just all so cute!



Well... hopefully I will do better at updating my blog in the future. Especially since we have a lot of fun things planned for the summer! I'm really looking forward to camping trips, graduation in Heber, 4th of July, and hopefully a fun vacation before I start my student teaching!

6 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

So proud of you and Dave!! Your boys are getting soooo big! love the pic of the 3 boys together. I would love to photo shoot them one of these days! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!! Love you!

Jaime Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime Stephens said...

I am struggling with typing comments and just erased mine.. Cute boys.. I love making the blog books I have 2 and they are great!

The Bishop Family said...

Student teaching is a GREAT experience! I learned MORE from that then any class. It goes fast...really fast! Before you know it you'll be getting ready for YOUR graduation! Your boys are just too dang cute!!!!

3-G The Poet said...

You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Or my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetry-By-Grant-Grey-Guda/399397276060?v=wall

Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
Grant-Grey

jovan said...

hi there ^^! warm greeting 0_0
you have a nice blog.

by the way,
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;