Thursday, September 23, 2010

Privacy... and A Good Excuse.

Ok first off... I am joining the dark side and making my blog private. I don't really have a great reason other than David really wants me to. He doesn't like that you can google our names and our blog comes up with all that personal info. So... PLEASE comment and leave me your email or send me and email to amanda.hall85@gmail.com with your email address so I can invite you!

Next... I have a good excuse for not having blogged in a LONG LONG time. Can I just share with you a general breakdown of what my days have looked like? Just humor me.
- Wake up at 6:00-6:15am and get ready.
- Get boys up and ready at 7am.
- Drop boys off at 7:30am at Jessica's.
- Get to school at 7:40-7:45
- Leave school at 3:45-4:15pm (depends on the day)
- Pick up boys at 4:00-4:30pm
- Come home, get changed, make dinner, eat dinner, pick up dinner. About 4:30-5:45pm
- Begin working on homework (yes... I have found it RIDICULOUS the amount of homework I have to do WHILE student teaching. I have loved the UOP program so far, but this is redonkulous.) After homework, I plan the next day or two lessons for school. This usually takes me about 2 hours all together. But I take breaks in-between to try and spend time with my family.
- Get boys ready for bed around 8:15-8:30.
- Shower and go to bed 9pm. OR finish the homework and lesson planning I didn't finish previously.

All in all, let me just say I have been SO stressed and SO overwhelmed. A lot of my friends told me student teaching would go by fast and that I would love it. WHAT! Maybe it is partially because I waited so long that I now have 2 kids and a husband to take care of which make it harder. But ya... even my weekends I am swamped and I usually have to catch up on homework and lessons- and cleaning (which you wouldn't think my house would get too dirty since the boys aren't here all day but WRONG). But anyway... that is just me venting. I guess I sometimes throw a pity party with how much I have going on. But in the end, I always have to take a step back and realize I am so blessed to even been in this situation so that I can finish school. I hit the half way mark last week- so just 6 more weeks to go!
Oh and of course... I can't do a post without sharing the latest pic of my 2 boys. I happen to think they are both SO stinkin cute and I just love them so so much. This pic was taken last week before I took them over to Jessica's. It was one of those mornings where I really really just wanted to stay home, build a fort, bake some goodies, and maybe watch some cartoons together.

31 comments:

Brennon & Amber Adams said...

I can't even imagine what you are going through! It must be so hard Amanda. Keep up the good work! You will be so proud of yourself when you are done with your student teaching.
duke_ball@hotmail.com

Nicole said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!! Just remember that! It will be over and you will think wow I'm done!! Kinda like being prego!!haha Hang in there!!
vnreidhead@gmail.com

Kacy said...

You're almost there, stick with it!
Oh and add me when you go private. kjheap@gmail.com

Aunt Tiff said...

Hang in there lady!! i of course want to be added so i can still view your blog...

tiffanimartineau@hotmail.com

mrs_jpyatt said...

I wud love to keep reading your blog my email is mrs_jpyatt@yahoo.com

Love thos shirts your boys are wearing btw! SO SO CUTE!

Jamilyn said...

you have my email!!! Oh and even when you are private make sure you check your privacy settings, you can make it where when they search your name it wont come up and make it where its not in the blog roll so when people push next blog it cant go to your blog if yours would be the next one.. LOVE YOu
You also forgot to mention on your list of activities that every Thursday you are amazing enough to watch Stratton while we are at Training!!!!
LOVE YOU

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Blah! I would hate to have to deal with that. I know it will go by fast and then you will be with those cute little boys again.

kandra.owens@gmail.com

Megan said...

Wow, I admire you for having that type of schedule! I don't think I could do it! Please add me to your blog list scmchick@gmail.com

Jaime Stephens said...

Cute pictures of the boys.. No fun that you have been so crazy busy at least you have a 6 week count down! Add us to your blog please bjstephens4@yahoo.com

Rebecca said...

Hey lady! I feel for you!! Count me in bmkent24@yahoo.com

Reed and Kamarie said...

That sounds hard! Good luck finishing it up. reedandkam@hotmail.com

JaredandKatie said...

Working and raising a family is always hard! I'm sure you pull it off beautifully, though! Count me in for viewing your blog!! katiemere@gmail.com

Nelson Family said...

I can't believe how busy you are. I thought I was busy working from home, but that would be really hard being a full time working mom. I can't imagine what life must be like if I had to do that all the time, with no end is sight. Like at least you know, just a couple more months, then you will be done with it. Wow. Good job, keep pushing through, and this time will just seem like a moment when done. Add us to the list of course! :)
ssnelsonfamily@gmail.com

Dawna Greer said...

Good for you to finish your education. You'll never regret it! dawna.greer@gmail.com

Jami said...

Hang in there!! Please add me to the list jamilynslade@hotmail.com. Love to all!!

The Reidheads said...

It does sound stressful but it will all be worth it! Hang in there!! I enjoy your blog! c.reidhead@cox.net

The Yarn Barn said...

Thats how I feel too lately Amanda, it is hard working and raising a family, at least you have light at the end of the tunnel :) I think your boys are sure cute, and they are young enough they wont remember you gone. Hang in there.
brandiyarn@yahoo.com

The Bishop Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bishop Family said...

It's tough! No doubt about it! If your student teaching goes anything like mine did, as you get on the down hill slope the load SHOULD lighten up! It's not easy but you will feel so much better knowing that you have your degree! Keep it up! :)
kbishop28@gmail.com

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

cdwelton@hotmail.com

My mom had a hard time with student teaching too (she did the program about 5 years ago) but you will get through it!! Good luck!

Matt and Jessica said...

Your super mom! It will all be worth it in the end. I'd love to keep blogstalking you and your beautiful family. Not sure if you're invited to mine. Let me know if you want to be and I'll add ya on.

jessicabingham_06@yahoo.com

debrajo said...

I'm amazed that you posted this within the past 24 hours and you have 22 public comments (that doesn't count people who may have emailed you privately)...it makes me wonder how many people read your blog! POPULAR!

I'll send you my email by email. : ) Love you, cuz!

Danielle Christene said...

Go Amanda! You busy girl. And I happen to think your boys are so stinkin cute too. They are growing up too quick. Mine are too :( How does it happen?? You already have my email, so don't forget to invite me!

Ashley said...

I'd love an invite!
ashlaryn_810@hotmail.com

Mine is set to private too. Not sure if you have access to it. If not, just shoot me an e-mail!

tenney_fam said...

Sounds like a very good excuse! tenney_fam@yahoo.com loves you guys so invite us to your blog!!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

Your excuse works for me! I've been thining about going private too because no one comments on my blog anyway aexcept for this one Creepy guy . . . and its making me kinda nervous!
lonna3616@yahoo.com

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

Your excuse works for me! I've been thining about going private too because no one comments on my blog anyway aexcept for this one Creepy guy . . . and its making me kinda nervous!
lonna3616@yahoo.com

Gina Lee said...

ginaanettelee@hotmail.com

Please add me!! I want to keep updated on your cute family especially since I live so far away now!!

The Prewitts said...

I would love to continue reading your blog! shanaprewitt@hotmail.com

Karleen said...

What a busy time for you, but you will be so happy you did it.
karleenhughes@hotmail.com

Taralee said...

Invite me please...I love you. taraleeporter@yahoo.com