Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In Case You Haven't Heard...

So we have some new things going on with the Hall family. First of all, we are moving out of our lovely Queen Creek home to rent a house in the Mesa area. The long commute to work has been taking its toll on David, so when the opportunity came for us to move closer to work, we decided to take it. We are renting out our home to a great couple who I know will take good care of it (the girl renting it was the other 3rd grade teacher at the school where I did my student teaching). It is going to be a pretty hectic month of December but hopefully we can get everything situated and get settled in a new place with little worries/stress!
In other news, I am EXTREMELY happy to say that the hall family will be growing to 5 in June 2011! It was quite the surprise to find this out since David and I weren't planning on trying for another baby till January or so, but we are very excited for this. I have been really sick, but it hasn't been much different than with Madden and Kolten (except for this morning when I was on my way to my ultrasound and had to quickly pull over so I could throw up on the side of the road- I just know everyone driving by was staring at me... so embarrassing!). Anyway... of course we would LOVE to bring some pink into this house full of blue, but I just love my little guys and would be very happy to have another boy. I'm trying to convince David we don't need to find out and just keep it a surprise, but so far he is not going for it.
Well.. that is our news! We are feeling very blessed these days!

8 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Good luck with the move:(( Especially with being sick:( So CONGRATS on the little one coming!! How exciting!

Jaime Stephens said...

Yay how exciting!! I will think pink for you... Congrats on the move (I think) and especially on the baby so fun.

{nicole coombs} said...

YAY for babies!!! Congrats, I know how you feel about not planning it, that's what happened with Callie. Kellin wasn't even a year old so we weren't trying either, but what can you do right... I told that to my Dr. when she laughed at how close they would be and then she says,You do know how babies are made right? ha ha-- Anyway Hope you don't feel too under the weather!

Taralee said...

I am so sad that we didn't get to hang out over Thanksgiving...maybe Christmas??
CONGRATS on the new little bundle on the way. That is so awesome. I love baby babies!
Welp, pal, I love you! Hope to see you soon!

Courtney Overstreet said...

Congrats! You are going to have your hands full- but so exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon! We are on ray and recker so we definately need to get together!

Gina Lee said...

Holy cow, so apparently I am WAY behind on my blog stalking. Congrats on moving to civilization, and an even bigger congrats on baby #3! We had out first two together, I thought we would have our third too. However, I am happy to say congrats to you, and stay not pregnant for now. =) Best of luck with the move and i hope you are feeling better for the holidays. Miss you face. Love ya!!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

I'm so sad that you will be moving out of our ward!!! Especially now because we will have babies the same age! :)

The Bishop Family said...

Okay so I just NOW saw this post. I hope you get a girl. This way you're not too out numbered!!!! I tried convincing Ronnie about finding out gender when I was pregnant with Daelyn. I lost that battle. With her position she was in, I don't think we could have avoided it cause she was butt up in my stomach on my right side! Hope you are feeling better!!! Congrats on the new baby and good luck with the new house!