Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Thankful Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did. =) Me and the boys were lucky enough to get to spend almost a week up north at 'Papa and Mama T's' house. Madden had a blast running around and playing with Uncle Trey. They sure are good buds. Kolten liked the attention he got from most everyone who told him what a cutie he was. We had a great Thanksgiving breakfast and my parents house and then went in to Grandma and Granddad's for an AMAZING dinner. I can't even say how much I enjoy this time of year and all the time that is spent with family. I sure do love my family and wish we lived closer to them.
Of course this past Thanksgiving I had a lot of time to reflect on some of the things I am most grateful for. When I begin thinking of my blessing, I become somewhat overwhelmed with just how blessed I am and how much love I have in my life. I know I have many different blessings, but the people in my life are what I have been most grateful for lately. I am so grateful to have been married for over 5 years to an amazing man. I don't remember what life was like before David was in it. He sure is a great husband and daddy. And every day I try to stop and thank my Heavenly Father for two of the greatest blessing in my life- my boys. They are both so sweet and so much fun. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

I am very grateful for my family. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents and parents who I just hope I can someday be like them. I am also so grateful for my siblings. I love spending time with them and playing games. I hope we will always stay close and make time for each other. I'm also grateful for the family I married into. I have always felt welcomed and loved with them, and I'm glad to have them close to us.
I'm very grateful for my friends. I have so many amazing friends that I couldn't even start to name them individually. I'm really going to be sad when we move and are further away from our friends here in the queen creek area.
Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I have to get working on taking my Arizona online defensive driving course (ugh... something I'm not grateful for).

1 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Glad you had a good holiday. Your boys are getting so big they are so cute! Are you guys moving? Where?