Friday, January 14, 2011

A Lot Crazier...

Well it is going to get a lot crazier in this household this year after I have a THIRD boy! haha... yep... in case you haven't already heard (if you aren't a facebook friend =), we found out yesterday we are having a third boy. I really am so excited, and I wasn't too surprised. Everyone thought we were having a girl, and most everyone I know who is currently pregnant is having a girl... which made me pretty positive we were having a boy. Anyway... we were very relieved that everything looked great. I can't wait to see what this little boy will look like. Madden and Kolten look so different so it will be interesting! When we came home from the appointment and told Madden, he was actually quite upset and exclaimed, "but I want a baby sister!!". After David explained though that he will now have another brother that he can teach to play with cars and trucks and teach how to ride a quad someday- he was fine. =)
Well I just wanted to share the exciting news! Oh, and one of David's first comments was "How on earth are we going afford to feed me and three teenage boys someday". haha. Very true.


3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

wow so fun! Congrats!

Courtney Overstreet said...

Congratulations! 3 boys- that's crazy! But so fun- jasons family had 5 boys before they got a girl- talk about patient! It is so much fun at their house with all those older boys. So exciting!

Reed and Kamarie said...

Congrats you guys! That will be so much fun. It will be so fun to see what he looks like.