Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Boys...

I really think I have the cutest kids ever. I know I know... a lot of you have stinkin cute kids too. There is just something about my 2 little boys though that just melts my heart (and sometimes drives me bonkers). My little boys are getting so big. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but we bought a bunk bed a month or so ago and so now Kolten sleeps in a 'big boy bed' right under his big brother. Most times when I tuck him in I feel like he shouldn't be in the big boy bed yet... he is still my baby. But with the new baby coming, we wanted to get our new arrangements established. Kolten is now talking up a storm- saying most anything you ask him to. Some of the cutest words he says are: 'barklee, toothbrush, thank you, and grandma'. I think my favorite though is that he calls his trains a 'chug-ee' (as in chug-ee chug-ee choo choo). And I can't believe Madden will be 4 soon. He says some of the funniest things- most of which remind me of his father. He is such a great big brother and is usually a big helper. He is really excited to be getting a new baby brother. I'm not so sure about Kolten though, I think he will have a hard time adjusting. Anyway... here are a couple of pics I took this morning of them playing... and then the bottom video is for 'grandma'. =)



Last night Kolten found his play phone and went around the house for about 15 minutes talking to grandma. He was doing it again this morning so I decided to get it on camera. =)

4 comments:

ron&melz said...

Oh my - so stinkin' cute!! Grandma thinks they are two of the cutest boys ever too. Love and miss you all - MOM T.

Aunt Tiff said...

They are so dang adorable!! Thanks for coming and visiting the other night...sure do love you and your cute family!!!

Marie said...

That train is AWEsome! Preston would DIE if he saw that thing! I can't believe how big they've gotten just in the last few weeks since you've moved! K-Man is HUGE!

Talia said...

I can't believe how big Kohlten is getting! It hasn't been that long since i have seen him has it!?? HE is ADORABLE! I hope His and Josie's kids will get his blond curls!!! hee hee! MISS YOU! Sniff Sniff!