Thursday, May 5, 2011

So my Aunt Tara has been trying to get me to take the boys to 'Ms Carolyn' for swim lessons for a few years now. This year I finally gave in and I am SO glad I did. It was even neater to discover the first week that she was the SAME swim teacher who taught David when he was 5 (talk about small world). Anyway... the boys have LOVED going to swim lessons and we are sad to have finished our first session today. Here are a couple videos from their lessons.

In other news... I am 35 weeks along and I feel I am close to the end. I am trying hard to keep a positive attitude even though I feel so uncomfortable, huge, and very unattractive. Here is one of the only pics I have taken. I am hoping to only have 2-3 more weeks left... we shall see. =)

7 comments:

ron&melz said...

Grandma is probably happiest of all to see these videos. I'm anxious to see what they can do in person. Hopefully we can spend some time by the pool when I come down to help with the new baby - CAN'T WAIT!! Love and miss you all!! Mom T.

Brennon & Amber Adams said...

You look great! I can't wait to meet your little one. Your boys are so cute:)

Marie said...

you look fantastic!!!

Talia said...

Oh you are one hot mama! I wish I was ere to rub your belly and tell you how beautiful you are lookin! I hope the last couple of weeks go by fast for you, and al goes wel with your delivery! Love ya girl!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

You look good! :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Gavin loved looking at the videos! He then thought that all of the pictures you have as your background were videos too(like youtube).haha I am so impressed that your boys can swim so well!! That is awesome! Can't wait to see your new addition:)

Aunt Tiff said...

Unattractive?...PLEASE!! You are GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to meet this little guy!! Love you and hang in there!!!