Thursday, July 14, 2011

My boys...

David and I have been married for about 5 and a half years now. I never would have thought then, that we would have 3 little boys running around our house. Growing up in a house of mostly girls... this is definitely different for me. But... I am loving every minute of it!
I've been slacking when it comes to updating the blog, so I wanted to do a quick update on each of us so I can have a record of what life is like for the Hall family now.
- First off is our newest addition Ryker. He has brought so much joy to our home and his big brothers just love him (mom and dad do too!). He is a pretty chill little guy, but he does like to eat a lot. He is a little over a month old and he likes to eat about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Sometimes at night he will sleep for 4 hour stretches and mom sure does enjoy that break. He is growing like a weed and we all think he looks like Madden right now. We will see how he changes. He has also started to smile and do a little 'babytalk' which is my favorite. I am quite in love with this little guy.
- Next we will go to Kolten. Our little 'Koltees' as we like to call him sometimes. This little man is a tank. He is more on the short and husky side. He loves to eat- not necessarily the meals that are made for him- but any snack/chip/sweet he can get his hands on. He loves to follow around his big brother and copy what anyone says. He talks so good for his age and one of our favorites is when he tries to sing 'I love to see the Temple'. He is just way too cute with his curly blonde hair- which sometimes results in mom and dad (and others) caving in to whatever he wants. Kolten is a lot more whiny/sensitive at this age then what I remember Madden being, but this just goes to show their different personalities.
- Finally there is Madden. Our sweet, super athletic, outgoing 4 year old. We are often surprised by the things he can do physically at such a young age. He learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels quite a while ago, he can do front flips on the tramp and into the swimming pool, he was awesome in his first soccer league, and he can hit a baseball pretty far. He can be a big help when we need it most and can also be a sweety. He is going to start pre-school next month and I really hope he likes it cause we are going to miss him around here!
- Not much new going on with me and David. I am just trying to lose the baby weight and attempting to keep my house in order with 3 kids. David is still working on his Masters (almost done!) and spends most of his free time at the lake on our boat.

Here is the latest pic of the boys- which I LOVE.

2 comments:

Taralee said...

awesome post my friend. i have been not so good at the ol blog lately. however, i love using it to look back and see things brody did @ dotti's age...so that made me realize that i better get my ass in gear and find that freaking dog...i mean blog.

Aunt Tiff said...

Love those boys!! Boys are the best! So proud of you and Dave and love you super lots!