Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thank you Old Navy!

I'm going to start doing better at blogging... starting NOW! And what better way to start back up than to say how great it was to spend a day shopping with my sister Jesse and us both getting to pick out a dress from Old Navy! I got selected to do what is called a 'Sample Share' from the website www.crowdtap.com and this awesome sample share was getting me and a friend a free dress from Old Navy! Woo hoo!
So... we both tried on about 5 or 6 dresses and they were all so comfy. I ended up getting two- a cute blue one with floral print that I can wear with a cute green cardigan, and then a super super comfy 'raspberry one' that I am now on the hunt for an awesome complimenting belt. =) Here they are!


Jesse tried on some awesome maxi dresses and a couple of cute floral print dresses, and of course- they all looked great on her. What is more comfy than a long, light maxi dress? If you ask me... she looks like a Hottie! 


We had a blast! Definitely something we should do more often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't go away your website prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard info an individual provide for your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly to check out new posts

My webpage; horse stall mats CrossFit

Anonymous said...

Because the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.


Feel free to surf to my homepage ... Garage Rubber Floor Tiles